View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Private

Default When a tattoo artist Photoshops theyre portfolio...

<br>
I was recently fired for posting this pic on myspace....

Here's the story-
The artist name is Mendi, she has been tattooing for 15 years now and is the daughter of my former boss. I seen this pic in her portfolio a week ago and noticed a little something was weird about it, so i looked a little closer at the dragonflies and realized that s&!t was cut and pasted in photoshop right onto the existing tattoo that she had done. She was at home that day popping pills and watching the roaches crawl up and down her apartment walls so i couldnt confront her about it yet....so naturally i posted the s&!t on myspace to see what everyone else thought about it (i didnt post her name or even where the pic came from) well, the boss found out and gave me a call and i explained it all to him and suprisingly (yea thats a tough one to spell right?) he totally agreed with me. So i just assumed everything was cool. Turns out i was wrong and at work the next day we had a big dramatic meeting about it and her husband (who pierces at the shop) demanded that i apologize and i basically just blew him off...So we all shake hands and once again everyhting appears to be cool...The next day Mendi finally comes to work and needs to talk to me outside, so I follow her and her 3 large friends and husband outside and she declares that im fired....and blah blah blah. 15 year old titties and cops. ( read my other post in post your work). My point is Its very wrong to do what she did and even tho i have a family to support and our economy is s&!t, I still feel i did the right thing in standing by what i believe in.....any thoughts on this and photoshop in general?
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote