View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Recruit

Default Re: Tattoo machines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishiggins View Post
i have one of the first fki irons lol. i have the number 4 zen still use it every day that thing is solid have it set up with a long strok liner. also have two pulse machines liner and color machine. for b&g i actually have a orginal time machine number 500 somthing set up with stiff springs a real fast short stroke shading giant. have a infinite irons and a nextgeneration. just got a stelth rotory a few months back but not a big fan hate not hearing my machine running. i know its going but i so use to listening to it and knowing how well its running with the stelth i guess its running good can not hear it to tell you but tattoos with it did come out good for color shading and packing color just do not like the fact i can not hear it lol.
That reminds me...I have an old time machine that I haven't used in years. It's still packed up with some machines and other stuff I don't use anymore. It's a STEEL G2. It was a run of prototypes and is actually signed by danny fowler. I don't think he has hand signed machines in probably 10 years or more.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote