View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 06:32 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

..in the all art post, you can go and take a peek go a couple of pages back and see some portrait pencil art I just posted some things I've been working on...Im not a tattooist, Im not even really good with the pencil, but your welcomed to check it out....

edited: Im wanting to begin my tattooist career as well....

edited: take it easy bro, some of the people on this site just have that attitude....I wasn't trying to come at you, Im no great artist or even a good one..but I think I have an eye and a talent for art......sometimes you just have to let the other guy say his piece bro....your really wasting your time, not trying to be an ass but it is how it is on this site, if you have an honest opinion, about how you feel someone is gonna come on here and bash or give you a hard time about your views.....Cheerz

edited: I still would like to see your drawings or paintings though.......I asked to see someone art in another thread but I got accused of critiquing a tattooist......go figure.....

Last edited by Frek; 03-29-2011 at 06:45 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote