Thread: new jersey
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:04 PM
Private

Default Re: new jersey

189k thats cheap for the jersey shore we have 2-3 bedrms town houses for mid 300. in the next town over in hillsbrough and cost of living is a bullsh*t fact cause cloths,cars,vacations,gas ect.. ect.. still cost the same. some stuff is cheaper but only cause u make less money it all equals out to the same s&!t like example $20 per hr up north = $12 per hr in the south and south west . my buddy moved to florida is an experianced sheet metal worker top pay he could find in the area was $15 per hr and he was making $25 up here needless to say hes back here after a year and a half. and he was paying $800 a month plus utilities = 1100 - 1200 a month depending on how hot it was. u can find that here. doesn't matter im a part time artist and a full time union electrician so if i move anywhere i'll get top pay for that state if there is any electrical union there but thats just my 2 cents
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote