View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Field Marshal

Default Re: The OFFICIAL #CAIN BOND THREAD

I appreciate every single Million of you!

You're right it's hard to report cause none of it is good really, much easier to be all like hey check out this Video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElIhkuvVO64

Truth is , things have been rough. My wife's vote is to have him euthanized, she has been through this before and in all honesty her opinion is the norm around me. She also said that it's my decision cause he's my dog and thats a personal almost religious kind of thing.

The dr said "best case scenario, you might get another month or two with chemo, and with a Miracle you may even get three, or he might pass tonight?"

So either way he is going to definately die soon. I have just been trying to come to terms with that, and trying to read him to see what he's feeling. He does not seem to be in pain and still has his apetite and drinks water and takes buttloads of medicine and follows me around, just real f*ckin slooooooooooooooowly.

I've always hated the logistical aspect of my job, but now more than ever I am finding it increasingly difficult to deal with all of the BS of work. Staff, babysitting, issues, whiny f*cks on the internet, b1tc4y clients, graphics, emails, appointments, lawyers, bookeepers, accountants, paperwork, construction, editing, magazines, touring, divalike personalities, wholesale distribution, online orders, deposits, phone calls.... uhhhh the phone calls.... however this isnt about me its about Cain, and yet again he has taught me something. I am looking at the world I live in differently today so in that since I guess there is some good news.

Thanks for asking, praying, reading, and caring. And happy birthday Matt dunlap -

**** little known fact Matt Dunlap apprenticed under ME and is deathly afraid of DOGS!!! haha total hell for him. The only dog he has EVER liked... is Cain. Happy Birthday Bro. Cain says hi.

xoxo - BB and Cain

Last edited by BRANDON BOND; 11-18-2010 at 05:59 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote