View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Platoon Sargent

Default Re: Dave MF Tedder backpiece is finally up!

Ok, sorry guys, but I have to rant here where its a friendly environment.

I put this up on InkedNation, in a moment of stupidity I guess.

IT IS LITERALLY GETTING DESTROYED. Everyone except a *few* people are ripping it up.

I am not joking....some of the comments include:

"That is not a Dave Tedder piece."

"Shading is horrible"

"You caught Dave on a BAD day"

"If Dave's name weren't in this thread, it would be torn apart SO much worse."

etc....

Now, frankly I couldn't give a **** what those idiots think...but I simply can't understand what is going on????

Everyone who has seen it in person has loved it. I mean everyone. Everyone on this forum has said good things about it. I LOVE IT. ...I just can't figure out why it is literally getting s##t on on IN????

At the convention, I had people pulling me aside about every 5 minutes telling me that it was one of the most beautiful tattoos they had ever seen. I mean...they had no reason to say that except because they really loved it....so I know it kicks ass and I know people in general really loved it.

Can someone help me out? Is this a case of people just hating on something because its the internet?

Or has everyone who saw it in person just been lying to my face?

Be honest...I can take it....what the heck is going on?????

The strangest part to me, is that I love it. I couldn't be happier....yet nearly everyone on IN seems to think it is literally Dave's worst tattoo ever.

Help me out...help me understand WTF is happening.

Be honest, please.

http://www.inkednation.com/parabellum9x19

Last edited by parabellum; 08-07-2007 at 12:47 PM..
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote