View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:05 AM
Corporal

Default Re: questions about duty, FT, cps and hz readings on power supply

agreed 100% tattoo world, and whats even funnier is it always seems like if i ask a question in any tattoo forum, theres always that one guy who isn't even as good as i am leaving some butthole comment that not only doesnt answer the question but juust makes them out to be a douche,and they didnt know the answer to begin with.

some people become an apprentice or get a job as a sh*tty tattoo artist and all of a sudden they feel like a pro and any serious person that ask any question they are the first one to respond with some lame ass sh*t.
so far while posting here in brandon bonds forum i have seen at least two people reply with some douche-bag smart ass comments and they both suck ! seriously people, if you are not a badass artist and havent been tattooing at least 4-5 years then please refrain from the rock-star im better than you attitude. especially when your work looks like something i wipe my ass with.
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote