View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Corporal

Default Re: how bad do i suck?

Also, do not be afraid to BE a flash mechanic. Or a FLash PLUS mechanic. You do not nessasarily have to have a signature style or a "thing" But be able to draw and shade properly, and understand aspects of two dimensional art. If you are thinking to yourself you are trying to do the BEST possible tattoos for you and your clients, it doesn't always mean you need to go nuts developing a style. That will come naturally after you understand basic concepts and draw EVERYthing at least one time...Are you a business man? Many artists are decide your goal..say to yourself " i want to be the best TATTOO artist in town and have the BEST shop/artists" get out there and do it...Tattooing is becoming localized more and more...so being a big dog in the little sea just might be our thing...bring national ideas to local clients...

btw...i looked at your s&!t...really not awful...focus on some basic tattoo stuff like lining clean, shading, color choices...before you jump into the big effex like skin rips!! I like the WV tattoo. I know a guy in knoxville, TN that makes a living doing T for tennessee!
Submit to Clesto Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Spurl Reply With Quote