All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Nicole got hurt! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5815)

BRANDON BOND 08-02-2010 10:57 AM

Nicole got hurt!

for those of you who are not clicking on our twitter you may not be aware, but she got hurt.

the kids in the car were ok, but shes at dr now.

www.twitter.com/brandonbond is where we are actually updating all the time nowadays.

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-02-2010 11:39 AM

Re: Nicole got hurt!

matt showed me a pic that tripped me out. homegirl in a neckbrace. she had just finished telling me about how much her neck sucks too. much love Nicole.

Nicole 08-18-2010 06:10 PM

Awww I just saw this. Thanks a lot guys.
A little update.. I am battling tremendous amounts of pain, and having to go to therapy 4 days a week. Will be getting an MRI to see what further is damaged..

Im still here, rocking.. Just with more breaks than usual . lol.

BRANDON BOND 08-18-2010 06:24 PM

yeah car wrecks huh? happens in threes - ashley/me - you/kids and dave - good ole dave

Nicole 08-18-2010 06:33 PM

Yeah, And he was on windy hill.. Same as my accident..

Well at least this means No MORE...seriously!

[knocks on wood]

Nicole 08-18-2010 06:33 PM

and ps- you don't have to be moving to be in a wreck.
You can in fact be sitting STILL at a red light and get hit..

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-19-2010 12:00 AM

Dude I just found out about Dave, that is some s&!t. Must be something in the water... I think it's been giving some broads happy trails too. Ugh.

Nicole 08-19-2010 10:34 AM

You would have known about Dave sooner, if you had been following our tweets, sir.

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-19-2010 11:50 AM

Too right. I'm adding twitter to my phone.

Bufferkiller 08-20-2010 07:20 PM

ANOTHER car accident?! o_O

THRASH 08-21-2010 01:38 PM

Saw you at the shop in a neck brace. Hope you get better soon.

Nicole 08-21-2010 03:04 PM

Thank you man! I appreciate it. I am battling a lot of pain. Had my MRI done yesterday and I'm getting injections in my neck on Monday.

You should have said hey man:)

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-21-2010 04:48 PM

hey nicole :)

John Lloyd 08-21-2010 09:20 PM

Hope they don't hit your new ride. Just like Tony Soprano. ha. I hope the MRI results will lead to some good pain management, and eventually full recovery. You do so much for the studio, Brandon, and me.

Nicole 08-22-2010 08:06 AM

They better stay away from the new Suburban!!

Thank you John. That means a lot to me. I am doing the best I can :)

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-23-2010 12:44 PM

No doubt, you're an awesome person. Get better girl.

THRASH 08-23-2010 04:53 PM

Update Nicole! How did it go today.....injections etc?

UFC_fan 08-23-2010 05:06 PM

dont i feel like an ass...i've been waiting for an email about my appt with brandon and not even knowing nicole was getting injections today....hope you feel better soon nicole. getting anything injected anywhere has to suck...especially in the neck...i feel for ya. hopefully we will connect soon...take care of yourself!

UFC_fan 08-23-2010 08:13 PM

Nicole 08-24-2010 11:21 AM

Hey. We are just waiting on the dates man! We got you covered.

Got the injections yesterday. 8 of them.
Got the MRI results and I have 3 buldged discs in my neck and nerve damage.

Now I have to see a neurologist.

Nicole 08-24-2010 11:23 AM

I didn't get online much yesterday because I have a dabilitating migraine from the shots and the dr said this can last 2-5 days.

UFC_fan 08-24-2010 12:30 PM

8 injections!! Good grief! I hope you get to sue whoever did this to you! Nerve damage too?? Damn...that is terrible. Sounds like you've been through a grinder or something. i sure hope everything works out...i used to have a lot of back problems...then i bought a king size tempurpedic and i workout on a regular basis to keep my muscles loose. seems to have worked. but in your case it sounds pretty serious. just take things one day at a time.

and thanks for taking care of me...i'll email you my number again because it changed. i hope the pain subsides soon :(

THRASH 08-24-2010 08:03 PM

Damn Nicole, that doesn't sound fun at all. I hope the neurologist can come up with a plan and get you better soon. Sounds you need to call that tv attorney "one call that's all." You should be compensated. Keep advised on your progress.

UFC Fan, I have a king size tempurpedic too. They kick a$$!

Tattoos By JoeMichael 08-24-2010 08:29 PM

Havent been on in a while hope your better....

THRASH 08-28-2010 09:11 AM

So do the injections seem to be working?

Meat 08-28-2010 11:37 PM

Hope you feel better soon.

Nicole 08-30-2010 08:55 PM

Thrash-

The injections havent really helped at all. I been having more spasms in the injection spots!

Thank you though

Meat 08-30-2010 10:32 PM

Jeez, that sucks. Bulged discs are horrible, they do tend heal by themselves without too much intervention, but it still really sucks having them. Do you know what the injections were Nicole? If they were epidural anti-inflammatory, then hopefully you should start to feel some relief soon, they tend to cause quite a bit of pain (especially the first time) before you start to feel the benefit.

Hope the neurologist can help make things more bearable for you.

BRANDON BOND 08-31-2010 08:54 AM

she is bad off for sure, I met with her yesterday...not the same nicole.

now im worried. My arm is still hurting me terribly so I cant even imagine what she must be going through. appearently its worse than we thought?

Nicole 08-31-2010 10:08 AM

Thank you! I am determined to get back to my awesome self again asap!!!

Everyones support is greatly appreciated!!!

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-31-2010 04:12 PM

I've go nothing but love for you Nicole. I hope everyone keeps treating you like royalty even after you get better. I know how much you do for all of us here at the shop and can only imagine how much more there is. get good girl.

UFC_fan 08-31-2010 04:54 PM

damn...brandon and nicole are both in rough shape. Hope everything for you guys turns around for the better. Injuries suck...especially when they linger. take care you two.

Topshelftattoo 09-01-2010 08:38 AM

nicole is handling all the usual workload but instead of doing it for 16 hours of it plus raising the kids . yes she has slowed down due to pain now she only does it for 12! most people just don't pay attention to the actual amount of stuff she does everyday between bulletins ,appointments , saving dogs ect. she is a machine, machines get dented but still perform well

BRANDON BOND 09-02-2010 09:47 AM

she is indeed a machine, that needs a tune up! tomorow is neurology day and I HOPE they actually talk to her, pay attention to her, and FIX her somehow?

holy s&!t it seems to be a serious situation.

BRANDON BOND 09-02-2010 09:48 AM

And yes nicole does more for all of us, all of the clients, the animals, the artists, the kids, and even the HUBBY, that none of us can ever fathom.

We cannot survive without you Nicole. I love you. get well soon!

Liquidbings 09-02-2010 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 63491)
And yes nicole does more for all of us, all of the clients, the animals, the artists, the kids, and even the HUBBY, that none of us can ever fathom.

We cannot survive without you Nicole. I love you. get well soon!

well said, fully agreed!!! Much love and well wishes!!! :D

BRANDON BOND 09-02-2010 08:49 PM

tomorow is the neurology appt for her! hurrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! only took em a damn month to see her.

Liquidbings 09-12-2010 09:43 AM

Much love and positive vibes!!!! I went through incredibly similar with my mom growing up as a child. Definitely a hard thing, Stay Positive we all know your doing great and keeping strong!!! As always if there's anything I can do just say so :D

THRASH 09-12-2010 02:48 PM

So how did the appt go? You getting some much needed relief yet?

BRANDON BOND 09-12-2010 03:09 PM

nope she is still in hell - it is sad and it sucks ass.