All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Flash Games (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Zombie Slaying Madness!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=660)

John Lloyd 08-03-2010 08:43 PM

Re: Zombie Slaying Madness!!!

I understand that All or Nothing is the safest place to be for a zombie attack. Where there be one zombie, there be many zombie.

Bufferkiller 08-04-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo@AllorNothing (Post 62412)
i bought this. yeah man im all about slaying me some zombies. im down with the flamethrower.

I bought it too. My little brother was murdering my scores.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Lloyd (Post 62415)
I understand that All or Nothing is the safest place to be for a zombie attack. Where there be one zombie, there be many zombie.

They're like herpes.

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-05-2010 02:37 PM

Zombies are like your mom givem a little brain n they keep coming back for more ;)

cutelilzombie 08-27-2010 09:59 PM

ive convinced about half of my friends that when the zombie apocolypse comes im going to be the last one standing, mainly due to the number of zombie slaying games i play and movies i watch. definately going to need to play this when i have more time.

Bufferkiller 08-30-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cutelilzombie (Post 63355)
ive convinced about half of my friends that when the zombie apocolypse comes im going to be the last one standing, mainly due to the number of zombie slaying games i play and movies i watch. definately going to need to play this when i have more time.

What about books? How many of the Zombie books have you read? Most of them are more educational than the movies and games.

Pablo@AllorNothing 08-30-2010 04:55 PM

yeah I've been eying that Pride and prejudice and zombies for a minute now.

Bufferkiller 08-30-2010 05:07 PM

Me too. I want to read it before the movie is released.

Yes, they are making it into a movie.

I suggest reading Max Brooks books too. The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z. The latter is being made into a movie that should be out in either 2011 or 2012.

Als, John Dies At The End is AWESOME. On Amazon it's listed for like $245 now. They author changed the price to that after he posted it on his website for free. It's the funniest horror book I've ever read. Perfect mix of zombies/ghosts/demons and penis jokes.

olga5 04-05-2012 04:58 AM

Hello!!!!!!! Good post!!!!!!!!:angryfire:

Nicole 10-04-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Lloyd (Post 62415)

YES!