All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tribal Sleeve Tattoos Are Very Popular (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5323)

BRANDON BOND 03-26-2010 03:21 PM

Tribal Sleeve Tattoos Are Very Popular

this is the gayest online article ever - every single thing about this is WRONg. hahahahaa

bottom feeders.

Tribal Sleeve Tattoos Are Very Popular, But Have You Considered the Consequences?
Posted on 24 March 2010

Are you thinking of getting a sleeve tattoo? There are a few points that you should take into consideration before doing so. It could help you further down the line.

1. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting yourself in for. If you are just doing it for “fad” purposes, think it through – thoroughly!
2. Getting a tattoo sleeve is a painful process. Prepare yourself for many trips to the tattoo artist, and possibly many sleepless nights.
3. It is a costly exercise. You will not get your sleeve done in one sitting. You will have to make multiple appointments.
4. Choose your tattoo artist wisely. If you get this wrong, you will regret ever having it done. A tattoo artist can make or break a design, no matter how good your tattoo idea is.
5. Bear in mind that you might have to go for touch ups every now and again. The ink will fade, and, to keep it looking good, a few touch ups will be necessary.
6. A tattoo sleeve covers a wide area, so remember it is not so easy to keep covered.

Once you have thought about it, and you are certain that you would like to go through with it, take some time and research your design. Remember, this will be a great part of your life, so choose wisely. Tribal sleeve tattoos are great, as they depict something spectacular almost warrior-like.

Speak to your tattoo artist, ask for his advice and comments. Always just remember, getting a tattoo sleeve is a commitment.

By: A. Pieterson

BRANDON BOND 03-26-2010 03:23 PM

Re: Tribal Sleeve Tattoos Are Very Popular

http://getfreetattoodesigns.com/trib...-consequences/

thats where this crap is from

Joe 04-04-2010 12:44 AM

Tattooing tribal is like mowing the grass and just as boring. You make passes back and forth, overlapping the previous path to avoid leaving a thin strip of grass/open skin. I do tribal all the time, it pays my bills, but can put me in a depression after about a solid two weeks of anything custom done is tribal.

Bufferkiller 04-04-2010 01:33 AM

Do the people writing these things really think they're helping people?

Peeweee 05-26-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 57031)
spectacular almost warrior-like.

Hahahaha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 57031)
Speak to your tattoo artist, ask for his advice and comments. Always just remember, getting a tattoo sleeve is a commitment.

IS IT A COMMITMENT?! OMG THEN I DON'T WANT ONE hahahahaha priceless!
Brandon, what is your advice on this? Can you really recommend a person to get a FULL sleeve? That sounds crazy....

Jesus...who wrote this?

BRANDON BOND 05-30-2010 02:14 PM

I will get sleeves one day.

hahaaa

BRANDON BOND 05-30-2010 02:14 PM

and they will be tribal

heidiB 05-30-2010 09:12 PM

great. there's another article on there suggesting the perfect tattoo for a woman is a tramp stamp, and in the "questions" section people are seemingly having a hard time finding an artist to do a "white ink tattoo design".
Where do these people come from.....

Peeweee 05-31-2010 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 60065)
I will get sleeves one day.

hahaaa

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 60066)
and they will be tribal

Hhahahahaha what else?? Of course tribals. HUGE ones!