All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   NEW MEMBERS!!!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=630)

seven773 06-11-2009 12:13 PM

Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!

"Yo" what's good brotha's from anotha motha. been away for a min. but im glad to be back. much love to Mr. B and the A.O.N crew

SEVEN773

UntetheredSoul 06-15-2009 08:52 AM

What up!
My name is Greg and I am a apprentice at Voodoo Tattoo in Ohio. I am a 10 year vet and I am working on shedding my IT job to do something more real with my life.

I am down for shooting people with paint ball guns, I got three and snowboarding along with rock climbing, off roading, gaming and pass dat bowl.

Glad to be here... peace.

jonnieslade 06-17-2009 10:44 PM

Cello peoples

My name is Jonnie. I am a collector from somewhere outside of St. Louis, Mo. I got here from a link in a bulletin over on IN and I think AON is fuggin dope!!!!

ravensrun65 06-17-2009 10:53 PM

Happy to have everyone here! Hope you'll enjoy all there is on here!

SJRabbit 06-21-2009 03:27 PM

Welcome
I made it to Corporal Finnally yippee

lottiejoy 06-21-2009 04:50 PM

Re: NEW MEMBERS!!!!!In need of interviewee

I'm a student in a qualitative research course this summer and one of my assignments is to conduct an interview. My topic is tattoos. More specifically, I'm looking to interview someone with several tattoos (like someone with a sleeve or more) or a professional tattoo artist. I hope to possibly learn the motivation behind getting several tattoos.

If interested, your name will not be associated with the research findings in any way. Any part of your identity (if known) with the research will be kept private and only known to me.

If you are interested, please email me at lottiejoy@hotmail.com and I will send you 10-15 questions to answer. Please answer to the best of your ability and return the responses within the body of the email.

I appreciate your participation.

Thanks,

Lottie Joy
Atlanta, GA

Nicole 06-25-2009 11:03 AM

Welcome everyone! We are glad to have you!

Bufferkiller 07-01-2009 01:28 AM

One month from today, I will be able to put down the deposit on my sleeve. I am going crazy waiting.

Tony Gstomp 07-03-2009 07:12 PM

Hey everybody,Ive never posted on a site like this,but there is a wealth of info on here and I like the vibe so I wanted in on it. My names Tony and Ive been tattoing for around 3 years,started in a shop in southern cali,had my apprenticeship,tattooed alot of clients,had alot of fun until the owner of the shop,an almost 10 year friend,started doin drugs and accusing me of stealing from him,I think he was paranoid or somethin. I left there,decided after a few months to start again,but out of my house until I found another decent shop. Well its been 2 years+ and I havent found a decent shop in my area,all the guys are way rude and rockstars,and shred my work apart when I show them. So,I continue to stay doing it on the side out of my house,witch I dont want to do. I feel like I can be so much better,and move far along in my career as an artist,but being isolated from most shops ( except for the friends that used to work with me and have since all moved on to other shops and progressed like crazy,leaving me in the dust ) and I get frustrated with it all,so I feel like just staying at home and doing my own thing. Does anyone have some advice for me? I love constructive criticism,and I want to post some of my work/links too to get some feedback.
Thanks

Bufferkiller 07-07-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufferkiller (Post 44433)
One month from today, I will be able to put down the deposit on my sleeve. I am going crazy waiting.

I made this post and then a few days later had to buy a car that took away that money for another month. :(