All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The NEW ANTI SKETCHBOOK FOREWARD!! READ THIS!!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1298)

Nicole 06-24-2007 11:10 AM

Re: The NEW ANTI SKETCHBOOK FOREWARD!! READ THIS!!!!

Yeah we are real excited for the new sketchbook!

BRANDON BOND 07-20-2007 01:42 PM

tasha you didnt look very hard for this did ya????

jeffpaetzold 07-20-2007 01:51 PM

here is the forward for book 3

I feel that this book is another testament to the growth of everyone here at All or Nothing. In the short time that I have been a part of this family, I have worked harder and grown more artistically than i ever have in my life. And, at the same time I have seen everyone else grow around me at an astonishing pace. This is a group of individuals that together find a way to breathe life into every aspect of art that they touch, whether its tattooing, painting,drawing, or even sculpting. I feel blessed to be a part of this family, and i am honored to be typing this right now.

This book will be one of the best tools you could ever have. As fellow artists, it is a volume of knowledge. As collectors and clients, it is page after page of artwork ready to fill your head with ideas that you may twist to your own desire,and turn into something purely "you". Or, hand a copy to your kids along with a box of their favorite coloring media and see what they create. you may be surprised!

Everyone here has had something to contribute, and it does not stop with the artists of All or Nothing. We have apprentices that work harder than any I have ever seen. And, we have an array of people that work for us, with us, and give us their time and support. They all have families of their own and at the same time manage to take the time for ours. We love you guys! These are the people that make it possible for us (the artists) to spend every waking hour creating art in the first place.

I cannot even begin to calculate the time that went into putting all of this together. I only know that it was worth every last shred of effort. The pages that follow are simply amazing.
Study them and learn all that you can. At the same time remember though, that these images are for reference. Many of the designs in this book are already on our clients or even on ourselves. People have already, literally, bled for this art. Therefore we ask that you do not copy these images exactly, but use them for inspiration. I have witnessed much of the following artwork as it was created, and it still inspires me every day.

I am sure you will all enjoy this
We sure enjoyed creating it!

Jeff paetzold

Nicole 07-20-2007 01:52 PM

Its almost time for the new sketchbook![does a little dance]

BRANDON BOND 07-21-2007 09:24 AM

tasha????

hiredgun 07-21-2007 09:29 AM

awww!

well..

you're welcome!

haha :D

hiredgun 07-21-2007 09:29 AM

thanks for putting it to where my idiot face could see it..

BRANDON BOND 07-21-2007 10:48 AM

retard