All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FREE BACKSTAGE PASSES TO GWAR!?!? (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6011)

BRANDON BOND 10-09-2010 11:46 PM

FREE BACKSTAGE PASSES TO GWAR!?!?

So the GWAR TOUR just called my cell, I cant make it but I can get anyone on the list backstage etc for free - who wants in

a gift to out messageboard

they play tomorow! (actually later today cause its after midnight) at masquerade!!!!

All I need is the name on your drivers liscence and the number of GUESTS you would like to hook up

GWAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just for you guys.

BRANDON BOND 10-09-2010 11:48 PM

Re: FREE BACKSTAGE PASSES TO GWAR!?!?

seriously hurry if you want in.

BRANDON BOND 10-09-2010 11:54 PM

hello????????????? cmon its a gift for OUR people on this messagboard and my FEW twitter followers! Go rock that sh*t!

BRANDON BOND 10-09-2010 11:54 PM

www.twitter.com/brandonbond

Corigan 10-10-2010 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 64880)

I'm going to go see GWAR tomorrow night, already got my Tickets. I would like to get the backstage passes if they are available.

PM Sent.

Bufferkiller 10-11-2010 03:52 PM

I will take them!!!!!

Bufferkiller 10-11-2010 03:52 PM

f@#k! This was last night, wasn't it? >:(

Corigan 10-12-2010 03:08 AM

Yeah it was the night before and awesome. Ran into Vince and jarvis there, was pretty cool. Great show, amazingly enough all the bands were really good. I really liked that Mobile Death Camp band that opened up. Pretty amazing 3 piece band.

Bufferkiller 10-12-2010 11:06 PM

I hate not making it out this year.

Corigan 10-13-2010 12:06 AM

Yeah the setlist was killer. I can't remember all of what they played but this was some of them:

Crack in the Egg, Horror of Yig, Bring back the Bomb, Let them Slay, Pure as the Artic Snow, Metal Metalll-land, Sick of You, Gwar must die, the new track (Zombies, March), and the Salaminzer. I can't remember what else they played, I think Vlad the impaler was in there too. It was awesome. Loved the set list on this show.

They are doing a pay-per-view internet broadcast on halloween from their Milwaukee show that is $2.99 if you order before the 15th. I already got my ticket. Going to be sitting at work rocking out to some GWAR.

I'm going to try to be making the 11/04 New Orleans show, but I may just only make the 12/30 Norfolk, VA show.