All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   DAVE M.F. TEDDER (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2256)

snatch 03-02-2008 08:04 PM

DAVE M.F. TEDDER

I have ben meaing to type this for sometime and I am sorry I havent done it yet. But I was waiting untill the main piece was about finished. Dave M.F. Tedder inked me the first time at All Or Nothing, and as I walked out I told Brandon Bond, who I did not know at all, at that time, that I would be a client for life and that I would send every single person I met to his studio for work. Well my relationship with All Or Nothing has really grown over the last few years and most, well, all of my work has been my sleeves from Brandon Bond. A few months ago I booked an appt with DMFT to do a skull and 2 AK47s on my chest... I must say that even though we aren't finished yet, but we will be this Friday, that I am so more than pleased with all my work from All Or Nothing. i see other people on the street and I show them my sleeves and tell them about ALL OR NOTHING and DMFT and Sean, and BB, and Josh, and Bryan, and everyone else that produces top quality work from AON... And i see it in their eyes, that "WOW" that "man i cant believe i let some retard in ATL tattoo me i shouldve went to All Or Nothing".... its a look that anyone with any piece from AON knows what im talking about.... ive met more people in the last year that all have nothing but praises and thanks and and so many kind words to say about Dave Tedder, Brandon Bond, Sean H., josh Woods, and so many other artists from AON... It just makes me so much more proud of my work from AON and ANTI Art.... So..... anyways, my chest piece will be completed, for the most part this comming friday from Dave Tedder, i plan to add some words and whatever to it.... But really I just wanted to say thank you to Brandon Bond, Dave Tedder, Sean Herman, josh Woods, Bryan Reynolds, Short,all the apprentices, Matt D., and every one else who has made ALL OR NOTHING the place to be for all tattoos no matter how large or small... i want to thank DMFT for doing such an awesome job on my chest, BB for hooking me up when i was alittle short, for helping me to build a small busniness.... So much to say.... Anyways, if this is your first time to the AON message board, to the AON website, hell new to tattooing... YOU HAVE ARRIVED AT THE MOST GREATEST PLACE IN OUR LIFE TIME TO GET TATTTOOed.....
Much love to Brandon Bond and his amazing staff at All Or Nothing. Keep all the awards comming and keep producing "show stopping draw dropping" pieces of art!

wheeliefreak 03-03-2008 01:06 AM

Re: DAVE M.F. TEDDER

cool ass s&!t...

Nicole 03-03-2008 09:41 AM

I cant wait until Mid April when we are down there for good :)

oh and yes I can get tattooed. Perhaps I should start making my appointments :)

Ragin Cajun 03-03-2008 12:51 PM

You gotta post some pics of your chest when its done Im also looking to get a skull and guns 1875 colt .45 revolvers to be specific.

snatch 03-03-2008 01:26 PM

www.myspace.com/therealsnatch i think thats it or just go to myspace and look for snatch on any of the AON friends list and look at my pics

Nicole 03-03-2008 01:49 PM

yeah thats the right link to your page.. you dork. haha

Nicole 03-03-2008 01:50 PM

http://a578.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...395fa6bce9.jpg

gosh im so helpful. haha

mrchen 03-03-2008 07:14 PM

I feel exactly the same, people are giving me hell for praising All or Nothing all the time but I aint never gonna stop. Why spend your hard earned money with that no award winning local shop, spend the same dollar and wear the finest ink in the world AON.
My thanks to those that have worked on me, Bryan 3x, Sean, Chris, and I am booked with J Ranno and the Cobra Commander himself, Brandon Bond.

I thank Brandon for the lineup he has put together and despite changes in staff over the last 4 plus years he just keeps an all start lineup available all the time.

I look forward to booking the rest of AON's incredible artists and I'll never stop testifying

snatch 03-03-2008 09:09 PM

WOW!!! thats what i think when i see that pic and then i remember its on me!!! thats an old pic too... the guns are all colored, the black and grey... all that is left to finish is the skull and the furniture on the guns.... and ive lost alittle weight since then....

snatch 03-03-2008 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrchen (Post 22953)
I feel exactly the same, people are giving me hell for praising All or Nothing all the time but I aint never gonna stop. Why spend your hard earned money with that no award winning local shop, spend the same dollar and wear the finest ink in the world AON.
My thanks to those that have worked on me, Bryan 3x, Sean, Chris, and I am booked with J Ranno and the Cobra Commander himself, Brandon Bond.

I thank Brandon for the lineup he has put together and despite changes in staff over the last 4 plus years he just keeps an all start lineup available all the time.

I look forward to booking the rest of AON's incredible artists and I'll never stop testifying

Yeah i guess you could call AON the YANKEES of tattooing... (for those of you who like baseball) a record 26 world series titles, i believe.... and probably 26 trillion awards for All Or Nothing