All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   now hiring all kinda jobs!!!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=409)

BRANDON BOND 05-16-2006 01:44 PM

now hiring all kinda jobs!!!!

ALL OR NOTHING TATTOO in ATLANTA wants you!

you do not have to live here to work for us!

www.allornothingtattoo.com

www.antiartelite.com

www.brandonbond.com

www.davemftedder.com

www.seanherman.com

www.justinweatherholtz.com

www.strangleholdmerch.com

we are HIRING part time f@#kers that can do:

website maintanence

website building

graphix (stickers shirts cards flyers web banners

flyer people (who want to go out to large venues and get drunk and meet lots of cool people while representing our galleries

tattoo apprentice

piercing apprentice

street team people - who want to go out and promote regularly

online promotions - simply updating like 30 sites with photos and text consitently and professionally on your own time from home

links people - get more links for out 30 sites

sticker guys (do you have access to color sticker machines?

print people (do you work at a kinkos and want to steal from them?

shirt guys (wanna make tshirts and trade them to us for dope tattoo work?

contact davetedder13@yahoo.com or seanaerochild@gmail.com

***** NOT BRANDON BOND******* he is busy yo!

you will be paid in tattoo work LARGE scale very expensive collaborative type s&!t after you prove that you are down for the cause by working effeciently and consistently.

We will tattoo you at the secret A.N.T.I art elite studio

we are already an army of over 30 people come join our family or go f@#k yourself

crowe 05-16-2006 04:53 PM

Thats cool a f@#k, I emailed Dave begging him for some work, Ive got to get a will work for ink shirt. come on guys hook me up.

zoepluto 05-17-2006 12:36 PM

That's a good idea. I think working for ink is way better than working for money. Who needs money when you have tattoos right? I can't wait to get started promoting this place like crazy.

seanherman 05-17-2006 01:11 PM

thats awesome!
you guys are awesome!
we love you!

RoseGoddess 05-17-2006 04:36 PM

I had Faelan e-mail Dave :) He's got lots of technical experience and we're already talking you guys up like *CRAZY* up here in Chatta-Vegas! What a great idea...will work for ink!

Godofdeinewelt 05-20-2006 01:11 AM

I emailed dave for more information no the street team..I want to spread AON name like the plague.

seanherman 05-21-2006 09:37 AM

we're gonna get all that street team packets out to you guys asap!
you guys rule!

Godofdeinewelt 05-22-2006 07:28 PM

Cant wait to start handing out the flyers, and spreading the name like no other. I hate seeing people get lowsy tattoos from rip-off artists, so why not point them into the right direction, for me, the only direction..

timmy 05-25-2006 02:43 PM

street team

Hey Sean and All or Nothing crew,would really love to be part of the street team also,my wife sent a email to you Sean for more info.But i have been spreading the news about you guys for a long time since i found about about you and became a member of this forum.Im in Maryland and im never going to give up on making it down there.I was at the library last week, and brought up you guys and the woman working there said her husband was one of the first people at the new place,she said he got the Jesus with all the blood coming down his face,and that she is going back to get the dragon on her back.It was so cool to speak with her about you all,i went to the library to get some books on drawing and other art and thats how our conversation started,my mouth probaly dropped when she told me her and her husband just got back from your studio,it was so cool,we talked for a few and she said you all were great,and alot of other details about the new place.I thought it was really cool,I hope my wife and i get a break and can make it down there some time for alot of work,you guys are the best.Take care and be safe.

KTR 05-25-2006 06:36 PM

Re: street team

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy
Hey Sean and All or Nothing crew,would really love to be part of the street team also,my wife sent a email to you Sean for more info.But i have been spreading the news about you guys for a long time since i found about about you and became a member of this forum.Im in Maryland and im never going to give up on making it down there.I was at the library last week, and brought up you guys and the woman working there said her husband was one of the first people at the new place,she said he got the Jesus with all the blood coming down his face,and that she is going back to get the dragon on her back.It was so cool to speak with her about you all,i went to the library to get some books on drawing and other art and thats how our conversation started,my mouth probaly dropped when she told me her and her husband just got back from your studio,it was so cool,we talked for a few and she said you all were great,and alot of other details about the new place.I thought it was really cool,I hope my wife and i get a break and can make it down there some time for alot of work,you guys are the best.Take care and be safe.

Now that is a small damn world we live in!
Cool story though....