All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Worst tattoo customer ever... (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5522)

Twofst2c 05-22-2010 03:33 PM

Worst tattoo customer ever...

Crazy people. The worlds full of them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cccnJAK7TI

heidiB 05-22-2010 04:14 PM

Re: Worst tattoo customer ever...

non-rolling chairs help... a lot.

ntelekt 05-23-2010 12:33 AM

WTF! I cant believe that chick! haha... poor tattoo artist had to deal with that!

Frostbitetattoo 05-23-2010 01:06 AM

I would`ve told her to f@#k up or f@#k off. Not exactly good for a waiting room of customers to hear that sort of s&!t.

DIESEL 05-23-2010 06:33 AM

i got one. so this guy comes over and he wants some script. halfway thru the first letter of lining he looks at me and says "im gonna pass out" i say " no you aint brah" then he starts nodding out and i catch his his head like a basket ball before he collapses on my tattoo table. i hold his head and im looking at him im like wtf do i do now? then he comes to, goes outside, pukes, comes back in, and passes out in the chair. i woke him up when he was done.
funny thing is, hes my best customer.
he just bugs out sometimes.
lulz more stories!!!

mucous 05-23-2010 12:57 PM

i did a small piece on my n.a. sponsors wifes back, and she just fell forward out of the chair! stone cold dummy roll right outta the chair! so i cycled through the first responder checklist and we were back at it 10 min later. ha ha!!

Nugget 05-23-2010 02:11 PM

That dude stayed professional, props not a lot of people would have...

Frek 05-27-2010 03:50 PM

That b1tc4 in the first post.... doesn't even deserve to wear that tattoo done well or hacked on her, she doesnt understand the importance of staying still and respecting the artist at all, I would've lost it........no doubt! Kick Rocks b1tc4!!! I agree,..... that artists patience was bulletproof!!

Joe 05-28-2010 06:55 AM

I would have told her to come back when she's not high, and if she's not high come back when she is. I wouldn't put up with that s&!t for one minute. Sometimes you have to be straight up with a client and tell them to sit the hell still, If you're nice to them when they are acting like this lady it constitutes their continuing bad behavior.
Every time I tattoo a family member they try this with me, because they know me on a personal level they think they have a license to act like this. I'm a nice guy until someone behaves irrationally.
On a side note, you never continue to tattoo on a person that is unconscious, they may relieve themselves in your chair or suffer minor brain damage. It's just not ethical either.

carterink 05-28-2010 09:50 AM

anyone consider that there could be something wrong??? I've never had a client react anywhere near this bad, including tons of tattoos taking multiple hour sessions on the ribs. Shouldn't a good artist understand pain management? Controlled breathing, giving her something to hold onto, lidocaine, or maybe he coulda lightened the hell up??? I make sure my client is comfortable and going through the minimul amount of pain so i can tattoo without worrying about them moving on me.

And yall talking about people going out on you. That's all tattoo 101 in my book, along side pain management. You don't let your f@#king client get to that point. You should know what is going on so it never gets there, and you damn sure don't continue while they're passed out