All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   dave muthalovin tedder (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1385)

Devin 07-16-2007 08:29 AM

dave muthalovin tedder

Another testimont to daves skill, he is in the process of doing a full sleeve on my right arm and I had some junk on my forearm I wanted covered, and he attacked it like a pro, the piece he did to cover it up is awesome, I cant wait till we can get the entire arm outlined and getting started on doing my entire arm by dave, dave tedder has a customer for life, I wont have any other tattoo artist do any work on me, not only is he a real nice down to earth artist, he is damn good at what he does. Thanks again to Dave muthaf$$in tedder.

parabellum 07-16-2007 09:40 AM

Re: dave muthalovin tedder

Devin.

AWESOME!

I knew this would be coming...since I knew you were going to sit with Dave.

Pics? Or do you want to wait till its finished?

Anyway, yeah...though I might pursue collecting a bit (I still really want a Sean Herman piece and a Tim Orth piece, and of course Brandon) but I will be Dave's customer for life. No doubt about it.

This is awesome...I remember at the ATL convention I ran into a bunch of guys who also had Dave's work...there was a certain kind of bond, all of us standing around talking about why we love Dave's work.

Welcome to the DMFT club man!

Devin 07-16-2007 10:01 AM

thanks man, yeah I really wanna wait till its at least half way finished(sleeve) before I post pics, The cover up is way more than I had expected. The only regret I have is I wish I had come to AON sooner before I got tattooed by anyone else. I will be posting pics probably after next session which is in about 3 weeks, I will let you know as soon as I do though.

parabellum 07-16-2007 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin (Post 13595)
The only regret I have is I wish I had come to AON sooner before I got tattooed by anyone else.

Me too.

JustinM 07-16-2007 03:42 PM

dave is the man fa shoooooo

BRANDON BOND 07-17-2007 07:03 PM

I worship Dave Tedder, without him none of this would be possible...

however I wish you could have seen him when my wife picked him up at the bus stop for the 1st time ahhahahahaaa

he has come a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way!

hiredgun 07-31-2007 06:59 PM

Dave is funny, and makes me laugh for no reason.

KTR 08-01-2007 01:32 PM

No doubt...

I'm seeing Dave again in about 5 weeks for more ink!
I can't wait!

Devin 08-01-2007 01:34 PM

yep, my next apt. is this saturday, i am looking forward to it.

Devin 08-06-2007 10:07 AM

I got some more work done on my sleeve dave is doing, and we spent the entire session on the ditch, so I am in pain. But the piece he did is awesome, i will post pics of it when its healed.