All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   you know who you are (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616)

candymgunn 10-10-2006 12:19 AM

you know who you are

please stop sending me s&!tty graphics.
i won't use them.
thank you.
-rie

BRANDON BOND 10-10-2006 09:30 AM

whos sending stuff ?????? the ones you made were dope! very different from danoiels advertising style, its like the girls vs the boys!!!!

hes got a lot of new ones up, its good to see but we need more your style fo sho

xoxoxoxoxo
B

candymgunn 10-10-2006 01:59 PM

some of the ones i saw were ok, but most of them i wouldn't touch with someone else's...
here's a tip or two;
1.) yeah, guns and blood are great, all the guys like that s&!t, but why not mix it up a bit?
2.) solarizing is bad. it makes even the best graphics look like s&!t. stop it. now.

JoeWaulken 10-10-2006 04:41 PM

thats the idea, you make the girly ones and he makes the bloody ones! best of both worlds ! a gender race of art, at last count it was like 16 to 4 hahahahahaha

yeah for the boys!

hiredgun 10-10-2006 05:07 PM

i havent seen any fluffy foo foo flowers with pink ribbon aon banners yet, where they at?

:wink:

candymgunn 10-10-2006 05:22 PM

i can't pump out 20 banners a day if i'm spending 3 hours working on each one.
quantity or quality? you choose.

BRANDON BOND 10-10-2006 06:48 PM

oh yeah well does yours have exploding bulletholes????

im joking I wanted girlie ones we had that planned in FL you and daniel

so yeah crank out some crappy ones whatever????????? it is 16 to 4?

just a girlie thing making it count, while I respect that it reminds me of sex in a lot of ways

daniel made sooooooooooooooooooooo many!!!!!!!!!

candymgunn 10-10-2006 10:26 PM

i don't do fu-fu bulls&!t!
besides, i'm better and i have a vagina.

hiredgun 10-11-2006 07:53 AM

somewhere along the lines of exploding buttholes and vaginas i got lost... but it sounds fun!

i dont see anythig wrong with girlie banners, do you know how many chics would put up a pretty banner on their profile.. JUST BECAUSE ITS PRETTY, a f@#king bunch. for example, i ask my sister to put some banners on her page, seeing as to how she a myspace WHORE, well she says to me that she doesnt like any of the banners, they would make her page look ugly. how many other people do you think says the same thing?? not everyone is the same, they all like different s&!t, so we gotta mix it up on em, also
i dont see any sense in anyone getting all huffy over anything. just keep on doing what youre doing and get the jobs done, right?

now that we're all happy, we can all hug and fondle eachother.

YAY

BRANDON BOND 10-11-2006 11:42 AM

YEAH MAN IM ALL ABOUT SOME ooops caps... girlie ones..... asap!!!!!