All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Im back bearing great news. (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6970)

BRANDON BOND 09-10-2011 09:21 AM

Im back bearing great news.

Hi everyone! and new folks too! I genuinely apologise for not being on here lately near as much, I have been swamped and been involved in some pretty substantial family problems. But we have some of the most amazing stuff coming down the pipe and headed straight for you.

I have great news, there are new DVDS coming out soon that we have been working on forever! One is a supplement to the Whole Enchilada tattoo seminar series (not vol 3!) but a new project with Paul Booth, Dave Tedder, Tony Mancia, and I! Trailers and more info are coming soon, as well as preorders for an Xmas SALE on www.Strangleholdmerch.com (fingers crossed) but this is a fascinating project overflowing with collections of amazing information. The truth is I learned a LOT about tattooing by doing this with Paul, and we are extremely excited to release this project. It is VERY DIFFERENT than ANY other tattoo seminars ever put together. Think about it... Last Rights and All or Nothing -

One of the other projects is an intense documentary much like www.VickDogMovie.com but focused on our (ALL OR NOTHING TATTOO FAMILIA) own realization as a family of the American Dream, our travels, chaos, homes, artwork, private lives, and is NOT about dogs at all! The format and quality is that of the award winning charity film, BUT is definately NOT anything but an uncensored insane window into a very private and extremely unique reality. This has been being filmed CONSTANTLY since the release of VICKTORY, and covers evrything that has happened since. This project is very exciting and will definately not be something for the kiddos.

We have some amazing new artists, and as always keep in mind the photos they put up on the site are old, every artist goes through an immediate metamorphisis upon arrival, and the stuff they are ALREADY doing is insane, Flaco just worked on a guy who flew in a couple days in a row, etc - incredible art! Its already starting.

As always when new people come in we want to hook them up with collaborations and awesome custome pieces for their inevitable upcoming articles, so YOU GUYS can get in on some great deals if you are down to get some amazing stuff just for that purpose. All of those guys are itching to do some collaborations and really cool stuff, so if you are open minded about what they are going to do artistically and want some amazing stuff I'm sure they would be more than happy to do it at a discount for you?

We also are doing a LOT of stuff around the studio in the way of dramatic improvements and upgrades to just about EVERYTHING at the studio, and websites, and booking process etc. We are super excited and should have all this done by xmas.

Stay tuned, its a very exciting time, and thank you for being part of our family.

xoxoxox - BB

BlackDeath 09-12-2011 04:00 AM

Re: Im back bearing great news.

G'day all...long time lurker-turned apprentice, first time poster!

Thought it had been quiet around here as of late, but can't believe no-one has left any comments in this thread, so signed up to say "hi" and mention how excited I am about this news...I nearly pissed my pants when I read it yesterday.

All the best with family issues Brandon...highly anticipating the Bond/Booth DVD!

Nicole 09-12-2011 06:15 AM

I am so excited!!!

Shauna Smith 09-12-2011 10:11 AM

:wav::wav:

Cure Dusk 09-12-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole (Post 70770)
I am so excited!!!

Me, too! :blob7:

Brandon, good luck with everything both personal & business.

damnitfrankie 09-12-2011 12:17 PM

Awesome

sean locke tattoo 09-12-2011 06:44 PM

Hope all things are well bro!! Sounds like some good things in the works! Can't wait to see for myself! Hopefully sooner than later! Stay busy, it's the only thing besides cash that keeps us sain hahaha!!

Bufferkiller 09-13-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole (Post 70770)
I am so excited!!!

So am I!!!

Nicole 09-14-2011 09:09 AM

I can NOT wait for awesome new collaborations!!!!!
http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/ga...s.php?album=37

mrchen 10-04-2011 07:29 PM

its good to see the commander posting up, we collectors/family saw the new talent come on board and we know they will blend in and continue to develop as all that have come before them have, the faces change and work stays top notch

for those folks that have some skin to serve up, better jump on those collaborations, many of the past works have gone on to become legends, published a dozen times.......................damn, wish I had some more skin?