All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Testimonials (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   the private f@#king studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=573)

Dusky Rose 08-21-2006 04:40 PM

the private f@#king studio

:grin:

last friday i was scheduled for another session with Brandon, this would be my first at the private studio...
i knew it would be incredible but when Matt showed me around inside i was blown away...
koi pond,
theater,
HUGE selection of films (and you will watch some)
marble...
a gallery of amazing art...
so we start off the day with Return of the Jedi... we tattoo through that and move on to Henry Rollins live stand up, which we were both laughing our asses off at... then through Nailbomb, A Christmas Story and ...
Rudolph
at which point Brandon started singing along... only to say a few seconds later... 'i know its like a nightmare isnt it?'
getting tattooed by any one of the AoN crew is an experiance and by Brandon especially... and always fun but being surrounded by the sounds of a koi pond on a cig break just adds that much more to the awesomeness of getting tattooed by such an amazing artist.
another AoN experiance i'll never forget and i definately look forward to going back...

hiredgun 08-23-2006 04:29 AM

Brandon singing to Rudolph???

Hilarioustosity.

It is definately an amazing place, am amazing experiance for everyone who is able to get tattooed there. I can't wait to get my ass back there.

BRANDON BOND 08-23-2006 10:34 AM

I love christmas!

JNothing 08-23-2006 12:49 PM

Next time make sure to sing a song from A Nightmare Before Christmas.. LOL

seanherman 08-23-2006 02:38 PM

its all about environment, and the private studio's environment is amazing and so condusive to creating amazing art. You can't help but make something amazing everytime you step foot in there.

hiredgun 08-23-2006 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bond
I love christmas!

me tooo. as well as the last months of the year. just winter in general. lets go caroling.

JoeWaulken 08-24-2006 12:09 PM

there is a black santa and a christmas tree at anti art now.

I think that brandon actually named that shop that as a f@#k you to the stuck up tattoo artist league of extraordinary art fags in the tattoo artist clow playing boys club. in other words "anti" art elite as in f@#k arts elite d**ks

or it could just mean all or nothing tattoo incorperated?

BRANDON BOND 08-24-2006 12:18 PM

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhyour pretty right on but shhhhhhhhhhh
Im definately not a member of the "in" crowd of tattooing, thank god. I have plenty of friends, I dont need acceptance from judgemental hypocrits. so f@#k em but shhhhhhhhhhhh. your a smart boy Joe.

hiredgun 08-25-2006 12:47 AM

a black santa???
is it the one that sings. please tell me it is.

seanherman 08-25-2006 02:52 PM

yes, it sings.
and its amazing