All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Party was aweome!! (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3520)

DiQuartel 12-21-2008 01:54 PM

Party was aweome!!

Thanks to everyone who came out to see us or who at least hung out with us online with the webcam thing we were doing. Congratulations to Jon from New Mexico on winning the 5 hour collaboration we gave for the online raffle, and to everyone who won at the party. We've already seen a few of you back in this morning (Cure Dusk and Corigan).

An even bigger thanks to everyone who came out to help, even though they didn't have to. I'm not going to name names, you all know who you are.

Brandon doesn't have his computer this morning and wanted to make sure to send out a big thanks with a lot of love from him to everyone who came. He appreciated it more than most of you will ever know.

The toy and food drive turned out amazing. Stay tuned for the pics of the loot we took in last night.

brenthale 12-21-2008 02:36 PM

Re: Party was aweome!!

I had a great time, and it was really good to meet some of ya'll in person.

DiQuartel 12-21-2008 02:40 PM

Mr Hale, I totally meant to mention you in that post. It was awesome to meet ya man.

snatch 12-21-2008 03:05 PM

it was nice to meet alot of people.and see alot of old faces. the party was dope!!!!!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE AT THE STRANGLEHOLD TABLES HELPING ME OUT! Raven, Rob, Skuzz, Rockstar, Short, DMFT, and to all the people who showed up and bought/donated raffle tickets, t-shirts, hoodies, DVDs, the VICKTORY TO THE UNDERDOG Soundtrack, 50 CAL bottle openers!!! I appriciate it! everyone did great helping raise money for charity and the food and toy donations were terrific!!!! Im not really in the xmas spirit this year, but last night made me feel really good. THANK YOU TO EVERY BODY!!!!!!!

snatch 12-21-2008 03:09 PM

Most importantly, a GINORMOUS THANK YOU GOES OUT TO THE ONE AND ONLY MR. BRANDON MF BOND for putting on another christmas party and GIVING AWAY SO MANY AMAZING THINGS TO SO MANY PEOPLE ANIMALS NEIGHBORS and whatever else who may never get to meet him in person to thank him for all his kindness and generosity. I love you brother!

snatch 12-21-2008 03:12 PM

and thanks to the apprentices and artistists for all their hard work setting up the party, clean up, entertainment, daily behind the scenes magic, and their amazing talent!

Cure Dusk 12-22-2008 12:18 AM

"Party was awesome!!" WORD!
It was so nice to meet some of y'all I know from here & MySpace!
So, yeah, I was back in the shop today & got my tongue pierced with the piercing I won. Thanx again guys! And my little Brother won 5 hours with Tim Oarth! Wow!!!
A couple of times I caught myself saying "Hi! I know you. I'm Cure Dusk from MySpace." I'm such a dork! LOL [bigsmile]

561design 12-22-2008 12:21 AM

Good to meet some of you guys finally. That food was good, I think I'm hooked.

Corigan 12-22-2008 05:53 AM

That party was a great time. It was nice to see everyone in the community coming together for good causes and fun. Someone walked up to me and asked me If they could take my toys and food and I didn't recognize them so I thought maybe they were trying to steal what I brought for the kids. They were probably wondering why I looked them over before even talking to them, hehe. The raffle was a great deal and for a great cause. It was nice to talk to Brandon for a few minutes and thank him for all the great work he does for the community, the image of the tattoo community, as well as for the loveable dogs. The food was great, I am going to have to go get me a Po Boy next time I am out that way. It was nice to meet some people from the forums and finally put faces to screen names. It was fun to hang out and bulls&!t with the artists and apprentices that I have become friends with. Thanks for the good times and Happy Holidays everyone.

Matt

Nicole 12-22-2008 09:09 AM

It was a great time. It was awesome to see everyone again, and to meet so many of you. and seriously that food was BANGIN!!