All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ART CONTEST THREAD (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5577)

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:21 AM

Re: ART CONTEST THREAD

bro, i can have an opinion and critique. just like you do my work. you are better at drawing? yes. i concede that. are you happy now. you are better.
so, are you gonna enter, and squash it and draw? or leave.
ok?
nuff said.
and i get hated on walkin into a grocery store, so i expect it, i enjoy it, and i feed off of it. (if you havent noticed)
hate is just love on a finer level.
you will realize that one day

Frek 06-01-2010 09:28 AM

Nuff Said.....what are you Jesus.....LMAO!.........I dont critique your s&!t..... there's nothing to critique your work is that bad.......get to a place with your art so that people can tell what your trying to convey, then the critiqueing starts, detail here, shading here, try this, etc............your not even there yet so there's nothing to critique your whole style needs work............Im not the best at art not at all, and when people post work I say nothing....or I say dope work.....I will never critique anyone's s&!t unless they think they're nasty...and they're far from that!!!! Its like your playing around with art/drawing like it doesnt take a lifetime to try to get right....like you have no respect for the art or the people in it..........

Frek 06-01-2010 09:35 AM

And dude you gotta be better at something(art) than somebody else is for that person to hate..........COMEDY dude!!!!! C.O.M.E.D.Y>>>>>I didnt need you to clear up that everyone on this site not just me is better than you, thanx for the kind words anyway

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:37 AM

you have proven in this last post post to be a total hypocrite. YOU DONT TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOU CRITIQUED MY INK. so that makes you exactly what you just described me as.
PWNED
now go away
brah

(and you have to be better at someone else to hate) your words.
and you cant even tattoo.
at all. you might can draw but you dumb as s&!t

Frek 06-01-2010 09:39 AM

LMAO!!!!!!! I said your art sucks as a whole!!!!! drawing /tattooing go hand and hand in a way.......oh yeah scratcher university didnt teach that huh? your WAY more funny than you are an artist take that to the bank for real!!!.......COMEDY Diesel thats where you should focus your energy, your a natural dude a born natural!!

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:41 AM

LULZ. i have considered stand up. maybe ill tape it if i do amature night. ihave some good material.
now will you draw a dino and make peace?

Frek 06-01-2010 10:38 AM

Its always peace with me dude.........no matter what....even though my views are strong/honest but its all in good spirit I guess...but naw dude, I can't participate in this competition its just not me man...I dont think my work is worthy for a competition honestly...want to see some of my work its gonna have to be in the "Post all art" thread until I officially start tattooing then its on to the post your work thread...thanx but no thanx......

DIESEL 06-01-2010 10:40 AM

ok man.

Joe 06-01-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deran (Post 60269)
I have to ask, is there white-out in this? or is that a reflection?

Haha, I busted my guts and pulled my groin laughing.

Deran 06-02-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESEL (Post 60278)
i started a harmless thrad and all the diesel haters came out from under their rocks...

You like the attention...

xMrStayGoldx 06-02-2010 04:58 AM

Question for DIESEL:
What have you actually contributed to this site? In all seriousness.. I refuse to argue and such..just a question. Most everything that I see with your name attached to it is not positive.
I am only an apprentice myself. I joined this community in order to one day be a part of everything it has to offer. I respect everyone on here as well as their opinions because they are more knowledgeable and wiser than I am. I myself have worked for the better part of 5 years to get in with a top shop. I suggest you do the same.
I honestly do not know who you are..nor do I care to know. At first it was kind of amusing to see everyone bash you because you made it so easy..now it has gotten out of hand and annoying.
If you want to make a career out of tattooing then start by respecting the art and industry, stop with all the childish sh!t in the meantime, stop spreading diseases from your kitchen, work really hard on your drawing, and eventually you might get somewhere.
I'm sorry, but it is people like you who give the industry a bad name. Stop polluting such a wonderful art form. Do things the right way or don't bother doing them at all.

Nicole 06-02-2010 09:35 AM

I never understood putting PWNED instead of OWNED?

Frek 06-02-2010 09:38 AM

Man the dude is hilarious man I cant take him serioiusly because he's not serious..........obviously, its dudes like Diesel that make it that much harder for guys like me that want to be in this industry BADLY!........

Deran 06-02-2010 09:38 AM

I think it's because the P is next to the O on the keyboard, and people always used to spell it wrong because of that, so it stuck. Kind of like "teh".

DIESEL 06-02-2010 09:39 AM

strong post count.... btw, if you dont care a thing and dont want to argue why dont you just draw a dino. thats all this thread is about. as far as spreading disease my studio is sterilized daily. and i use all disposable. its clean and smells like bleach 24/7. ive been to shops where there are cats walking around, smell like s&!t, people eating and coughing....lulz. which seems more like a health risk? shops use non disposable equipment and 1 spore from a not working well autoclave WOULD spread disease. huh. so chew on that brah. my studio is cleaner than any shop than you or i have ever been to.. while you spent the last 5 years hunting, i have been killing. this will make me a more efficient hunter in the future. go your way. ill go mine. dont preach all this propaganda you have been taught, i mean you people are the defintion of communists. LULZ. i know the kids dont try this at home speech, it dont work on me bro, no argument. do your thing. concentrating on me and my posts and what im doing is only derailing YOUR focus on YOUR vizualization, leading to your manifestation being blocked. I have contributed nothing to this site exept
fire

Frek 06-02-2010 09:43 AM

See.............. a pure comedian........LMAO!!!!!

DIESEL 06-02-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frek (Post 60408)
Man the dude is hilarious man I cant take him serioiusly because he's not serious..........obviously, its dudes like Diesel that make it that much harder for guys like me that want to be in this industry BADLY!........

you must focus on what you really want. not what you are told to do.
then things will happen for you,
peace frek

DIESEL 06-02-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole (Post 60406)

comes along with
LULZ
GOOGLE IT

Frek 06-02-2010 09:46 AM

Dude,......tonz more focused than you will EVER know dude..............EVER!!!!!!!!

My focus is becoming a PRO taught by PRO'S....the traditional way of learning this science....

DIESEL 06-02-2010 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frek (Post 60414)
Dude,......tonz more focused than you will EVER know dude..............EVER!!!!!!!!

My focus is becoming a PRO taught by PRO'S....the traditional way of learning this science....

just think. maybe 5 years down thr road a pro might let you clean the studio floor with a toothbrush. and then 1 year later you will be able to touch a machine!!!!!!!
yayyy
have fun brah..by then my skillzz will be soo sharp. do yo thing, i do mine

Frek 06-02-2010 09:55 AM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a clown dude...LMAO!!!!!

I know the REAL reason why you won't go get an apprenticeship.........You'd get laughed at for even trying to get on at the lamest shop............I believe if you were ALOT better you'd be in a shop, but since you know you cant make it in any shop ever you decide to dig instead I feel you its the easy route............I still think you need to find your way to a comedy show somewhere......

DIESEL 06-02-2010 10:01 AM

am i?
or am i so right its scary.:thumbleft:

still skurred to draw a dino? im thinkin you are a fraud. thos may not be your sketches at all
shops are slo
im not. so is actually better move for me as far as eating at outback steakhouse every night and chillin doin whatver i want
vrs getting to do 1 tatt maybe at a shop for 50 bucks
hmmmm im ok right here brah
thankz

Frek 06-02-2010 10:07 AM

LMAO............... Im so right its scary and the sooner you come to realize you dont have what it takes to do anything in this artform the sooner you'd be doing the stand-up thing! I gotta a question what the hell is that thing you created on some computer software you posted????..........

DIESEL 06-02-2010 10:14 AM

you are a fake. those arent even your drawings!!
omg.
lulz how do i put this guy on ignore? somebody? edit, ahh found it.
yo stay gold, that bish is hottt on your site brah.
nice website

Frek 06-02-2010 11:05 AM

What??????? I have no website dude SMH! crack kills man..........your tooooo funny man I swear!!!! sorry you have an issue you should get yourself checked dude your getting worse with your s&!t......

Bufferkiller 06-02-2010 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicole (Post 60406)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deran (Post 60409)
I think it's because the P is next to the O on the keyboard, and people always used to spell it wrong because of that, so it stuck. Kind of like "teh".

This is exactly right. The internet is killing the English language. First we were replacing letters with numbers, and then we were intentionally using typos, and now we're abbreviating every Goddamn thing we say like a singles add in The Village.

spuncyco 06-03-2010 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufferkiller (Post 60441)
This is exactly right. The internet is killing the English language. First we were replacing letters with numbers, and then we were intentionally using typos, and now we're abbreviating every Goddamn thing we say like a singles add in The Village.

WTF? R not!!! lmao! I Dnt thk so, at ths pnt dsnt sm to mttr. So lng as u cn rd w/qwikns. Who nds prpr sp? N me!!!

FallenKing 06-03-2010 04:28 AM

Dude, it was fun for a bit but I think some of you need a f@#king break out of message boards and have a real f@#king life on the streets.
So much hatred for no reason.

I bet, most of you if you meet in real life would probably drinking beers together and laughing out loud about some stupid old joke.

But here, behind the keyboard some people decide to take the posture of gladiators or some s&!t like that.

Get over this s&!t diesel and company, we have bigger problems in life and we all need to stick together, either your art sucks or not. f@#king oil spill is reaching my beaches, now that's a problem and I do Hate BP.

I gotta go now 5:26 AM over here and my days is not over yet.

UntetheredSoul 06-03-2010 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenKing (Post 60466)
Dude, it was fun for a bit but I think some of you need a f@#king break out of message boards and have a real f@#king life on the streets.

I bet, most of you if you meet in real life would probably drinking beers together and laughing out loud about some stupid old joke.

But here, behind the keyboard some people decide to take the posture of gladiators or some s&!t like that.

Get over this s&!t diesel and company, we have bigger problems in life and we all need to stick together, either your art sucks or not. f@#king oil spill is reaching my beaches, now that's a problem and I do Hate BP.

:cheers:

Frek 06-03-2010 07:41 AM

Agreed.......totally ignoring dude from now on.................

DIESEL 06-03-2010 08:50 AM

Quote:

well said. i have a life on the streets. its pretty fun, im thru arguing on here i just add em to my block list now if they talk smack. draw all day, tatt at night, no hate here brah, propb wont post too much anymore anyways.
maybe ill drop by and visit the shop or the fk empire soon if its cool with you, no i wont ask for anything, just gonna drop in and say whats up, then we can go get a drink and chill on a1a..

Deran 06-03-2010 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frek (Post 60471)
Agreed.......totally ignoring dude from now on.................

Thank you. All you do is enable the guy. He feeds off this stuff and you're playing right along. After a while you'd think that would get old...

Deran 06-03-2010 08:54 AM

And diesel - quit saying "brah". Seriously.

DIESEL 06-03-2010 08:55 AM

might as well block you too bro so i dont tempt myself to react to your comments.
ignore list.

BRAH

BRAH BRAH BRAH BRAH BRHA BRA BRAHHHH HARRRHHH BRAHHHHHH

AMIDOINITRITE?
LULZ.

Deran 06-03-2010 09:24 AM

You aren't even trying to contribute at this point, you're just looking to get a reaction. That doesn't at all make you feel like a douchebag?

TattooPadawan 06-03-2010 05:51 PM

http://hootchicootchi.files.wordpres.../05/douche.jpg

Frek 06-03-2010 05:55 PM

My bad guys, maybe I did get a little carried away......my apologeez!!

mucous 06-03-2010 07:26 PM

she's kinda hot!

Bufferkiller 06-03-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spuncyco (Post 60464)
WTF? R not!!! lmao! I Dnt thk so, at ths pnt dsnt sm to mttr. So lng as u cn rd w/qwikns. Who nds prpr sp? N me!!!

I had almost forgotten about the leaving vowels out of words. :twitch:

Quote:

Why do you hate BP? I understand there is this huge oil spill that is f@#king up our ocean, but is BP really the responsible party, or just a face to blame?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deran (Post 60477)
And diesel - quit saying "brah". Seriously.

That is really irritating. You know he's wearing an Ed Hardy hat and bedazzled Ed Hardy shirt.

Solomon 06-03-2010 09:20 PM

who else could be at fault? funny thing is, ill try and find it, about 20 -30 years ago this exact same thing happend. It was out in 200 feet of water, and they tried the exact same things there tryin now the top hat blah blah blah everyhting, someone did a mash up of it on youtube I think, Ill try and find the link. When I saw the video I couldnt believe it!. I mean its str8 up deja vu. So they knew exactly what to expect in a disaster like this, and they didnt have s&!t ready, they are at fault, they dont care f@#kem. Bp should be f@#kin boycotted till feel it. Everyone should not buy gas or anything from them untill they are almost out of business. then keep em there for the next 10 years barely makin s&!t. Then maybe they will care just a lil bit.