All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ART CONTEST THREAD (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5577)

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:21 AM

Re: ART CONTEST THREAD

bro, i can have an opinion and critique. just like you do my work. you are better at drawing? yes. i concede that. are you happy now. you are better.
so, are you gonna enter, and squash it and draw? or leave.
ok?
nuff said.
and i get hated on walkin into a grocery store, so i expect it, i enjoy it, and i feed off of it. (if you havent noticed)
hate is just love on a finer level.
you will realize that one day

Frek 06-01-2010 09:28 AM

Nuff Said.....what are you Jesus.....LMAO!.........I dont critique your s&!t..... there's nothing to critique your work is that bad.......get to a place with your art so that people can tell what your trying to convey, then the critiqueing starts, detail here, shading here, try this, etc............your not even there yet so there's nothing to critique your whole style needs work............Im not the best at art not at all, and when people post work I say nothing....or I say dope work.....I will never critique anyone's s&!t unless they think they're nasty...and they're far from that!!!! Its like your playing around with art/drawing like it doesnt take a lifetime to try to get right....like you have no respect for the art or the people in it..........

Frek 06-01-2010 09:35 AM

And dude you gotta be better at something(art) than somebody else is for that person to hate..........COMEDY dude!!!!! C.O.M.E.D.Y>>>>>I didnt need you to clear up that everyone on this site not just me is better than you, thanx for the kind words anyway

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:37 AM

you have proven in this last post post to be a total hypocrite. YOU DONT TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOU CRITIQUED MY INK. so that makes you exactly what you just described me as.
PWNED
now go away
brah

(and you have to be better at someone else to hate) your words.
and you cant even tattoo.
at all. you might can draw but you dumb as s&!t

Frek 06-01-2010 09:39 AM

LMAO!!!!!!! I said your art sucks as a whole!!!!! drawing /tattooing go hand and hand in a way.......oh yeah scratcher university didnt teach that huh? your WAY more funny than you are an artist take that to the bank for real!!!.......COMEDY Diesel thats where you should focus your energy, your a natural dude a born natural!!

DIESEL 06-01-2010 09:41 AM

LULZ. i have considered stand up. maybe ill tape it if i do amature night. ihave some good material.
now will you draw a dino and make peace?

Frek 06-01-2010 10:38 AM

Its always peace with me dude.........no matter what....even though my views are strong/honest but its all in good spirit I guess...but naw dude, I can't participate in this competition its just not me man...I dont think my work is worthy for a competition honestly...want to see some of my work its gonna have to be in the "Post all art" thread until I officially start tattooing then its on to the post your work thread...thanx but no thanx......

DIESEL 06-01-2010 10:40 AM

ok man.

Joe 06-01-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deran (Post 60269)
I have to ask, is there white-out in this? or is that a reflection?

Haha, I busted my guts and pulled my groin laughing.

Deran 06-02-2010 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DIESEL (Post 60278)
i started a harmless thrad and all the diesel haters came out from under their rocks...

You like the attention...