All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Brandon Bond appointment info and "retirement" (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433)

BRANDON BOND 06-01-2006 11:26 AM

Brandon Bond appointment info and "retirement"

We were flooded with hundereds of messages about this aspect of our announcements

so heres the low down on the down low.

Yes I am retiring from "public" tattooing - no more tattooing at conventions (Just teaching seminars) my guys will be working the trenches and I will be partying.

Yes I am still tattooing at our new studio www.antiartelite.com and still own it and it is the most badass f@#king place Ive ever even seen, you wouldnt wanna leave either hahahah

Yes I still tattoo at All or Nothing Tattoo... and still own it!

No my studios are not for sale!!! either is my publications company, or merchandise distribution company www.strangleholdmerch.com

Yes I still love you all!

YES you can still get and appointment, ***FOR A LIMITED TIME** but it is a little more scrutinized. Heres how that goes down...

call the studio and describe to the counterstaff what your getting done, 770 435 9966 they will take your name and number and description of work, where your flying in from or whatever Allie is probably the best person to speak with or MATT... anyways

they call me, then call you right back if its a go, they will request a deposit (the bigger the better! 250 dollar minimum) you mail it in w/your info, then they call you the day its recieved and set your appointment.

Right now we are booking OCTOBER-DECEMBER Thats the rest of the year.

No I dont hate tattooing, I LOVE tattooing but I am so swamped with HUGE work projects that I cant keep up with the workload and honestly really done NEED to. This was really supposed to be a SUPRISE in my new book "WHORE" availible now at www.strangleholdmerch.com so act suprised you sexy devils.

If you have existing work I will finish it yes, or my staff will, its all good!!! I am not abandoning you guys or tattooing, but I have done NOTHING but tattoo for 14 years EVERYDAY and its time to alphabetize my sock drawer.

If you wanna get tattooed ANYTIME in the next 12 MONTHS please call the shop asap!!!!! ****** I still knock off the prices of the flights and we drive you around and pay for your hotel and all that so its really not expensive, its just getting to be waaaaaaaaaaaay tooooo much work for one lifetime!!!

see you in hell,

Brandon Bond
www.brandonbond.com

KTR 06-01-2006 12:45 PM

I guess congratulations are in order…. You know you are a success when you are able to decide if you want to work today or not!

But did you give yourself a gold watch for retirement? :razz:

BRANDON BOND 06-01-2006 01:30 PM

calls flooded after the "myspace" announcement

there are only 21 appointment slots left in 2006 alltogether I might not take any appointments at all in 2007
snatch em up.

collaborations are different I will always do those with my homies....

BRANDON BOND 06-01-2006 01:48 PM

no gold watch but I think I might buy myself a little 3rd world kid or something

you know like a pet

zoepluto 06-01-2006 07:50 PM

You are definately one hot commodity. I am glad you are still up for collaborations. I told myself when I get all my credit debt paid off I am going to reward myself with a huge f***in leg peice. I was hoping to get you in on that because your stuff is amazing!

Godofdeinewelt 06-02-2006 02:12 AM

sucks i wont be able to get tattoo'd by you because i go into the navy come august....maybe there is hope sometime in 2007...heh we'll see...saturday i go in for my color compliments to the man Dave MF Tedder...

BRANDON BOND 06-15-2006 09:37 PM

lets get it on