All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Opinions on TATSOUL's artist chair (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6510)

Spoonertattoos 04-03-2011 05:26 AM

Opinions on TATSOUL's artist chair

My back hurts. I'm thinking of investing in a quality chair rather than the stools we have in the shop. Ive sat in the tat soul chairs and found them to be comfortable but I have heard bad things about the quality. Any reviews here?

TattooPadawan 04-03-2011 08:04 AM

Re: Opinions on TATSOUL's artist chair

I have no quality complaints ! Love mine to death !!

conorblue 04-03-2011 09:45 AM

anyone wearing keys will tear through the pleather,the hydrolic wears out quick, and the locking mechanism stopped working within 6 months, so my client would revolve around resulting in me chasing them as i was tattooing them. personally for the money, id invest in a massage table and a dentist chair. could get both used on craigslist for less.

travelingtom 04-03-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conorblue (Post 69080)
anyone wearing keys will tear through the pleather,the hydrolic wears out quick, and the locking mechanism stopped working within 6 months, so my client would revolve around resulting in me chasing them as i was tattooing them. personally for the money, id invest in a massage table and a dentist chair. could get both used on craigslist for less.

i agree, i bought one 5 years ago and it literally collapsed with a client in the chair. for the price of them, there junk.

flufftattooist 04-03-2011 01:21 PM

we use all tat soul stuff, the 370 something i think is the one we use for clients and thats great but i leave the arm and feet supports off but the chair with back support for the artist to sit on is crap!!!! the back support is s&!t and digs into your back... and for 200 odd quid a rip off

Frek 04-03-2011 02:18 PM

I heard nothing from that company is really as quality as advertised, but thats just hear say, no experience with anything from this company....Hey, Kat Von D uses the chairs from this company for her clients....LMAO!

Spoonertattoos 04-03-2011 03:41 PM

Im mostly interested in the chair for ME! What do you use to support our back? is it just learning better posture ?

Frek 04-03-2011 04:51 PM

Only so much a chair can do, honestly if your back is killing you, start doing some exercises to strengthen your abs....strong core strong back....can't help with comfy chairs opinion....

Spoonertattoos 04-03-2011 07:34 PM

thats true, if you could see me, you'd know " muscle strength" is not my greatest attribute. haha

Frek 04-03-2011 08:03 PM

The 3509 Big & Tall ergonomic chair....looks like a good one

edited: google body bilt custom ergonomic chairs they have some really impressive sounding chairs.....

edited: google massage chairs for back aches......not sure if they're trying to sell something or not but massage chairs sound great too....