All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Dumb Laws Of The Week (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   sc the first to succeed for the union (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=854)

puffsmith 03-05-2007 01:48 AM

sc the first to succeed for the union

:( in sc you must be 21 to get tattooed unless acompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Alli MacGregor 03-05-2007 05:25 PM

Re: sc the first to succeed for the union

yep... good thing we are only a mere 2 hours away!

TIM VICTIM 03-06-2007 09:52 PM

i wish somebody hadn't let me get tattooed til i was 21. i have a bunch of poop on me.

jeffpaetzold 03-07-2007 12:49 PM

yeah tim....I got it way worse I got nasty poop all over me ....well... at least sean herman dropped some hot fancy poop on my hand ( hey tim, maybe we should start replacing the word "tattoo" with "poop" then people will think we only talk about poo...)

Alli MacGregor 03-08-2007 01:22 PM

you DO only talk about poo

YungBuk84 10-26-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puffsmith (Post 5877)
:( in sc you must be 21 to get tattooed unless acompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Hey Puff don't forget the part were it's illegal to tattoo the head face and neck here also.

knothead1975 11-05-2007 07:48 PM

hell you can't even walk into a covenience store on sunday's and by beer here in sc.

Devin 11-06-2007 09:22 AM

you cant buy beer here on sundays either, s&!t f@#kin sucks.

ezrd666 02-14-2008 12:13 PM

but on the lighter side we dont go to jail for tattooing anymore... well most of us

possum 02-14-2008 01:56 PM

we're making great progress here in SC! tattooing is legal, restaurants in certain places can serve beer on Sunday, and wal-mart can now open b4 1:30 on Sunday. our legislators are just a little slow here, or possibly out of touch with reality :)

inkmunky 02-18-2008 06:12 PM

i'm covered in poo... now i get to have tim drop a hot load of awesomeness on my neck in june

Lonnie 03-10-2008 08:20 PM

I'm not sure if it goes for the state of Illinois but Chicago is 21. I used to get a lot of vacationing Chicago residents up here in Michigan that complained about not being able to get tattooed yet.

Zombrarian 04-26-2008 03:16 AM

I can understand the reasoning behind the entire 21 age requirement and the fact that the SC government has to reenforce their hardassness. But as some one who lives in SC and is under the age of 21, it really sucks to basically have to bribe your parent[s] to simply let you get a tattoo with your own money. Thankfully I've found an awesome shop [gotta love that Holly's Body Canvas Too] where my mother loves the artists and the shop help. But yeah, it still sucks.

And on the subject of Wal-Marts in SC... check out the 24 hour Wal-Mart the corner of Beesferry and Glenn McConnell in Charleston, SC. It's pretty BA. Hah.

durden666 01-26-2009 11:57 PM

I think its bogus to require an age of 21 to get tattooed. The government is stepping in to issues they have no right to get into. It shouldnt be their decision if an adult decides to get some ink, and at 18 you are a legal adult, allowed to vote and join the military. Do they restrict plastic surgery? Or Body Builders? Or have they made 21 the age at which you can get your ear pierced at the mall? If not they are targeting our industry specifically in an attempt to make our lives more difficult.

As for wal-mart, dont even get me started on them. National studies have shown the effect wal-mart has on a local economy and its frightening what they have done. Wal-mart is directly linked to to a large amount of our nations unemployment problems as well as many other economic problems. In fact the 5 remaining members of the Walton family that collect the profits from wal-mart each make an estimated $15 billion per year. That is $75 billion dollars from our economy going to a single family. Not to mention that wal-mart buys everything from overseas. Wal-mart is the perfect example of an anti-american workforce. I could go on for days about this but I wont, just know that the Walton Family will spawn the antichrist if you ask me.

ohtonnyy 05-02-2009 08:44 PM

heyy heyy. in berkeley county its perfectly legal to buy beer on sundays. ha:eusadance:

wouldrichest 07-16-2010 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIM VICTIM (Post 6003)
i wish somebody hadn't let me get tattooed til i was 21. i have a bunch of poop on me.

yeah tim....I got it way worse I got nasty poop all over me ....well... at least sean herman dropped some hot fancy poop on my hand ( hey tim, maybe we should start replacing the word "tattoo" with "poop" then people will think we only talk about poo...)

scrawburry 02-03-2011 09:44 AM

Also in SC they are not allowed to tattoo your neck or face unless you are already heavily tattooed

RickyO.G Dz 02-18-2011 12:27 AM

no its 18 now i live here but yes ever thing else is correct