All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Questions (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Next Generation Machines ??? (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5721)

conorblue 07-06-2010 06:55 AM

Re: Next Generation Machines ???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deran (Post 61719)
That's the truth!! Bounty 4 lyfe.

amen!!!

SJRabbit 07-06-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by conorblue (Post 61705)

you want a real trade secret? viva paper towels suck.

But they are so soft, great for when you run out of TP

Deran 07-07-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJRabbit (Post 61727)
But they are so soft, great for when you run out of TP

Or have a rash on your penis.

PAWNJOB 07-07-2010 05:06 AM

:sign11:

Deran 07-07-2010 06:08 AM

Again, getting all bent out of shape and completely ignoring the advice that's given. Does anyone else see a pattern here?

SaintCurtis 07-07-2010 06:25 AM

wow uhh i have a next gen theyre alright heavy 3 part frame makes it completely adjustable thought it was cool when i first got it but never really adjusted the frame heavy ass machine if you dont get the aluiminum theyres better ones for sure research some s&!t conventions are fun get to hold the machines test em out an s&!t

Stillbirth_Machine 07-07-2010 08:11 AM

I found the steel frames were far too heavy for my liking, so I sold them. I also had two of the half coil aluminum machines, which were pretty awesome. I sold those as well though... I'll eventually get another half coil (colour packer), but I think I'll go with the brass frame this time around.

PAWNJOB 07-07-2010 05:28 PM

Thank you!!! After 3 pages of bulls&!t some people actually addressing my question! Well not all the other posts were BS. I do appreciate those trying to help and some others that respectfully declined to contribute along w/ some good suggestions.

Thanks for the info,
-Pawn

Demonkilla66 07-07-2010 10:49 PM

quit whining ,welcome to the world of tattooing

Deran 07-07-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAWNJOB (Post 61743)
Thank you!!! After 3 pages of bulls&!t some people actually addressing my question! Well not all the other posts were BS. I do appreciate those trying to help and some others that respectfully declined to contribute along w/ some good suggestions. And yeah I did get bent outta shape. But I'm not completely ignoring advice, I've just had it w/ all of the bulls&!t and attempts to belittle me. Give me just a little respect and I'll try to play nice. I know, I know, I have to earn the respect, but at the same time I shouldn't have to prove myself entirely before just totally getting s&!t on.

Thanks again for the info, SINCERELY. It really is well appreciated.

-Pawn

You have a warped sense of what people owe you, I think.

But anyhow, I saw one or two posts that were probably disrespectful, but they were also giving you advice. Your attitude is just crappy. This industry will not go easy on you with that. Take your lumps and earn respect. Don't demand it from the get-go and then freak out on people when they don't give it to you. I'm not trying to be a d**k, just giving advice. Take it without getting all pissed off.

I think the board would have welcomed you easier if you had joined a few discussions about tattoos and such before jumping right into technical questions.

Anyhow, let's move on. Welcome. Now go talk about tattoos and stuff. And post some work. Even if you're new and it sux. It really helps to get feedback. :)