All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   what happened to thrash and thrashs girl and UFC fan? (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5972)

BRANDON BOND 09-28-2010 08:00 AM

what happened to thrash and thrashs girl and UFC fan?

I leave for new york, come back and you guys ran off on us? hahahaaa

remeber, "blow this mother up?" ha!

Liquidbings 09-28-2010 08:53 AM

Re: what happened to thrash and thrashs girl and UFC fan?

lol maybe they blew themselves up trying to get to the forums?

Have fun ripping it up in my neck of the woods or what? Did ya ever get into that painting you mentioned while ya where out here?

BRANDON BOND 09-28-2010 11:00 AM

nope! sucks balls... we were busy... FILMING though - surprises coming.

Liquidbings 09-28-2010 11:21 AM

How are things going with all the broken bones? Still awaiting to get it off/get the A ok for hittin the guns again? Traveling has to suck with all that plaster s&!t all over....

UFC_fan 10-02-2010 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 64496)
I leave for new york, come back and you guys ran off on us? hahahaaa

remeber, "blow this mother up?" ha!

wow brandon you missed me?? i feel honored that you started a thread about me and thrash haha!! sorry bro...i've been super busy at the captain's career course here at fort benning. its a lot to take in and then getting my ass kicked in PT everyday....running for miles in the morning then learning how to write operations orders all day then hitting the gym again after class and then homework at night is starting to take its toll on me. But its what i do and i love my job...leading troops. i cant think of a more humbling job. but if i had second life i'd probably be trying to tattoo like you making that cash money haha!

hope all is well...i think i'm getting an ipad soon so i'll be able to check in more often. how was new york? following you on twitter it sounds like you didnt get much sleep. i'm infantryhooah33 on twitter if you ever see a @brandonbond by me.

UFC_fan 10-02-2010 07:06 AM

how is the arm?

THRASH 10-02-2010 09:28 AM

THRASH is here. Well actually I am at work on my Ipad. Been so busy lately. Remodeling the house laying tile etc. Bought a new truck so been coordinating with dealerships nonstop, ya know how that is. Anyways, as of yesterday things have settled down a bit so I should be around more often. Thx for checking though. As far asThrash's Girl, she is at work right now too, but she doesn't have an Ipad haha! I will have her jump on tonight and say hello. We will be at AON this Monday to let Mr.Dunlap work some magic. Swing by and say hello. The featured movie will be Borat!

THRASH 10-02-2010 09:29 AM

Blow it up!!!! It's on now haha!

THRASH 10-03-2010 02:07 AM

It is 306a.m. And I am at work again. I logged on to see if my girl aka Thrash's Girl posted on here and she didn't. Well maybe she is at home making me homemade biscuits so they can rise and be ready for me when I get home. Haha!

THRASH'S Girl 10-03-2010 08:58 AM

Well first of all no biscuits!!!! LMAO!! I work 14 plus hr days, been working since I was told we were missed. By the way I need lotsa prayers... I work on a Mother/Baby unit so all my patients are on their period!!!! Got called off work today,:blob3: But I do cook and make homemade things for my man on days off! He spoils me and I try to do the same in return. Excited about our appt on Monday! Even though Jesus is on Thrash's arm(he got a Last Supper theme) hasn't brought us much luck. Right after the last tat appointment I picked his car up from the dealership (there cuz it just got repaired from a 7 car pile up in a parking garage at the airport) 1/4 mile down the road.....ran over "white bumpy things" in the road. Popped two brand new tires and bent two rims 2900 dollars!! So we got rid of the car, it had bad luck! So Matt Jesus needs to be finished!!!!!