All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio

All or Nothing Tattoo and Art Studio (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/index.php)
-   General (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The best QUOTES thread. (http://www.allornothingtattoo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3580)

UFC_fan 09-06-2010 11:27 AM

Re: The best QUOTES thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRANDON BOND (Post 63681)
“You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” – Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWI

^^^ i love that one...

and no that quote was from the Prick magazine you were featured in...i'll be picking up your book soon...u seem to have one of the more interesting bios from most. lots of life experience...i like that. i like to think i have a bio worth writing about but that will never happen lol...from growing up in Canada, working as a ranch hand with buffalo and elk in northern Canada to working at Abercrombie and Fitch as a store manager in NYC (worst mistake of my life) and working at a bar as a bouncer in Charleston SC and then turning my life around and leading a platoon in combat on 2 deployments with more to surely follow.

ah well...we cant all be rich and famous lol

John Lloyd 09-06-2010 01:14 PM

"I know not what weapons will be used to fight WW III. But WW IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-Albert Einstein.
This is a cool thread.

John Lloyd 09-06-2010 01:17 PM

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar." - Sigmund Freud.

John Lloyd 09-06-2010 01:31 PM

"Trust everyone, but keep your gun oiled." - Ronald Regan.

Bufferkiller 09-06-2010 02:28 PM

"...all of my favorite singers have stolen all of my best lines..." Alkaline Trio

THRASH 09-06-2010 04:40 PM

Craig Jones: [points across the street to Mrs. Parker] Look, look, she's bendin' over!
Pastor Clever: Lord have mercy! God is my shepherd, and he knows what I want!
Pastor Clever: [running across the street] Excuse me, Mrs. Parker? Mrs. Parker!

Name this movie!

THRASH 09-06-2010 04:40 PM

Big Worm: Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey.

Same movie!

THRASH 09-06-2010 04:41 PM

Smokey: Puff puff, give. Puff puff, give. You f'in up the rotation.

Same movie!

THRASH 09-06-2010 04:41 PM

Craig Jones: We ain't got no sugar.
Smokey: No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Daaamn.

Same movie!

THRASH 09-06-2010 04:42 PM

Dad: Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the goddamn refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chitlins... All the pig's feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs feet.

Same movie!